1. Winner : Team Joice, Thillai Ganesh & Ranjith of VIT. Vellore
2. Runner up : Shreeranjana of Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam
1. Winner: Yukeswaran of Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam
2. Runner up: Prakash R of K Ramakrishnan college of Technology,Samayapuram
1. Winner : Mareyam Mukhtar of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
2. Runner up: Harini G of Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam
Congratulations Winners and Runner ups. You will be notified on Prizes and certificates and what you need to do.
We are happy to announce that our sponsors have agreed to provide a few gifts for all Finalists. We sincerely thank all our Sponsors.
All registered participants who took part in events will be provided with e-certificates within 10 days. Please be patient.
Industrial Challenges for the Pitch in Life Sciences / Medical Challenges / Agriculture
Gift hampers and memberships
The thoughts and Visions our MD for the company as well as for the Country is shared in the blog: The MD's Desk.
Innovation Battlefield / Clashes of the Brains- National level Students Competition Grand Finale can be viewed on: https://www.facebook.com/GeomarineBiotechnologies/live/
Innovation Battlefield- National level Students competition New extended date for Registering and submitting (check below)
Semester projects are available only to the screened candidates who show good communication, knowledge of the subject and passion for science. Others kindly excuse.
Internship up to 6 months is available for college students.
For Free students' subscriptions:https://jb.gg/studentlicense
Any Technical poster, a novel idea, review or containing your scientific or engineering data could be presented. Size should be 4961 x 3605 pixels in Portrait orientation and the size is 42 x 29.7 cm (A3 size) must be the size.
Last Date: 5th November. Start sending to email@example.com.
Those registered for Quiz (both Innovation Battlefield & Clashes of the Brains should take the preliminary on 6th November at 7.30 pm. Notification will reach in mail before 5th evening. If not contact us on Whatsapp number 9840336320. Final on 7th or 8th Nov.
1. Production strategy for A Novel High Value Agriculture Product with just an acre land and low investment
2. A low cost Ventilator design which does not infringe existing patents
3. The Production of heat resistant, long shelf-life high value product using low cost Biotechnology Process
4. A Novel Mobile App which can revolutionize the market similar to Uber, Amazon, etc., (both concept and prototype required)
5. Do you have an innovation that will revolutionize automobile Industries?
Free Run: You can propose your own innovative projects. Submit your entries by 10th midnight for all categories. Those registered can get the template through their emails. Others hurry to register. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events that took place
5. The template for the competition will be sent to your registered email ID and you should only follow this.
6. You can create an online video such as in youtube or pdf document with photos giving more details on your idea / prototype or project but should provide a link on template ppt.
7. You can have a Mentor from your college or anywhere but they are not eligible for any prizes.
8. Your ideas and IPRs will become the property of the Sponsors if the challenge topic is from them. However, all your other ideas and projects you are free to pursue in non-exclusive manner.
9. Any employees of the Sponsors, organizers and their relatives are not eligible to take part.
10. No recommendations or pressures admitted and such students will be disqualified and no refund of registration fees possible.
11. No one is allowed to take part in more than one event per registration. Quiz is open to all.